Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Last Weeks of Summer!!

Well, it has been quite a long time, but if you saw everything I was doing, you would understand why I haven't blogged in such a long time. These pictures of our camping trip that we (Adam, Craig, Kyle, Justin, Melissa, Emily and me) took up Alpine Loop. It was the most uncomfortable sleep ever, but at the same time, one of the best nights of the summer!! We had to leave kind of late because everyone had to get off of work so our spot wasn't the best, but we made the best of it. We cooked our food over the fire and played games and talked almost all night long. We froze to death and woke up with frost on our sleeping bags, but still, I don't think I have laughed so much in my life!!
Adam showing that he and I have the same PJs, which are Dr. Pepper ones.
This is Emily and I in the morning, I think we look pretty good considering no one got sleep.
These are the rocks that we tried to sleep on. Now you know why no one really slept.
Our 'funny' picture the next morning.


This is me after we helped our guy friends paint their apartment. They chose the blue, I tried to get them to go lighter, and being the interior designer you'd think they would listen to me, but they didn't and now their apartment looks like it needs rubber duckies, but what can you do??


These are my new friends Sean and his sister Alyse.

No comments: