Monday, February 2, 2009

25 Things

25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about me.
Yes, it's from Facebook, but it's fun.

1. As a child I hated my birthstone, which is Topaz, and now it is my favorite color.
2. I have a shoe fetish.
3. My mother almost named me Tamara (said like Tomorrow, but with a soft "a" sound on the end)-EWW!
4. I have a strange attraction to criminal shows-Law and Order, Criminal Minds, NCIS, Psych, etc. (Maybe it's just the "solve the mystery" I'm into because I really like House too.)
5. I hate science and math-I'm pretty good at both-but hate them.
6. I want to travel all over the world, and yet I've never been past the western half of the United States, and never out of the country.
7. I hated my hair all growing up and my mother never would let me cut it. Finally my junior year of high school I did it. Needless to say, I now absolutely love my long hair.
8. I love old movies...okay, all movies, but definitely the old ones.
9. The last three guys I dated were all Aires-the absolute "no-no" for relationships and exact opposite for me-Scorpio. I'm not into Astrology, but it's a fun excuse when they don't work out. 10. The first letter of each of my best friends names spell out my initals. L- (Lena, Laura, Larissa) E- (Emily) M- (Melissa). Laurel Elizabeth Moon. Sorry Brinai-maybe I'll marry someone with a last name that starts with a B.
11. I love long, dangly earrings.
12. My younger brother and I were once able to quote the entire movie of "Hercules."
13. I played the trumpet for 7 years, was pretty good at it, and hated almost every minute of it.
14. I was part of the TBG. Taco Bell Gang. My friends and I went to Taco Bell almost everyday. Great friends. Great times. Not so great food.
15. I hate running and jogging, but I love walking. I'm a great walker.
16. This last summer I must have read 50 books. (Tells you how the summer was, huh?)
17. I love going "all-out" for things: parties, presents, activities, food, everything.
18. I love hosting Murder Mystery Dinners with my roommate Emily.
19. I am a hopeless romantic.
20. My family is one of the most important things in my life.
21. I used to be afraid of rollercoaster, not I can't get enough of them!
22. I was the lead in my high school musical "Aida" where I was supposed to be Nubian-aka very dark skinned-too bad I guess.
23. I'm a jack-of-all-trades. I'm a little good at everything, great at nothing.
24. I think that my sister Larissa and me have the two best voices in the world. Too bad everyone else doesn't agree.
25. At this moment, I am happy.

Yep! That's me in a really weird nutshell.

No comments: