Friday, March 2, 2012

Bad Day

Wednesday was a bad day. I don't know why, but everything seemed to be going wrong. I told Bryan that I hadn't felt like I wanted to quit my job that much in a long time which is funny because my job isn't that bad and I actually enjoy it most of the time. Maybe it was just stress. Maybe I was just angry. Maybe it was just "one of those days." I don't know. But it was not a good day. I told Bryan, of course, and I'm sure the poor man felt like he couldn't do anything. What's he supposed to say? "Hey honey, it's okay. Quit your job." Yeah, I don't think so. But he did the next best thing! I got home from work and saw this.
Except without Bryan's feet. He was waiting in the kitchen. And please ignore the gross carpet. It's actually not too bad and that just happen to be the one spot with a big ugly stain.
 And he had the fire crackling.
 And he was standing right where I took this picture waiting with a big hug. I cried.
 Doesn't this meal look amazing!
I know that I am so lucky. I'm tearing up now just thinking about. I am so blessed to have my wonderful husband who obviously loves me a whole lot. And that day ended up being one of the best.

1 comment:

Jeff and Kira said...

What a sweet husband! :)