Thursday, March 6, 2008

My New Old Room

Recently we had our old dressers and desks changed out for brand new ones. The problem with the new desks is that there are no drawers, so I was left with all my junk on my bed. I therefore had to rearrange my room so that everything would fit. I had my two sheets in folded away, but I had to do something with them now, so here it is: My new old room. I actually really like it. It is like renaissance meets comtemporary in a poor college students room. I am proud of it though.

For other news, I finished "Emma" and am now on the last of Jane Austen's novels "Persuasion." When I finish this one, I will have read all of Jane Austen's novels in about a month. It is astonishing. Also yesterday was my former roommate, Mary's, bachelorette party. The old roommates got together and we partied all night long. It was a blast; I miss them so much. I never realized. I love old friends, they are like good books that you can always go back to and you fall in love with them all over again. Friends are amazing!!!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Fun room! Wish I'd done something like that . . .maybe I still will :)

therams said...

Goodness gracious! Do you have enough stuff? It is pretty darn fun looking though. You can only do stuff like that in college and have it actually look cool. And I must say, it's fun seeing all my old stuff - it makes me feel like a bit of me is still there...