Sunday, February 17, 2008

Snowboarding

This weekend was the first time that I have ever gone snowboarding. I went with my roommates, Melissa and Emily, and a couple of our friends from the ward. If I had one comment of advice from everyone it was that I was going to hate it and fall all the time, and that I shouldn't judge snowboarding according to my first time. Well, being a little apprehensive and excited I started my first time snowboarding. I am proud to admit that I defied most odds. I must have some natural talent. According to my friends I did better then all of them on my first day. I went down the "bunny" hill once and by the time that I was half way down I was going pretty far without falling and starting to be able to turn and stop myself. Right after that I went with my friends to the top of the mountain to the harder hills and by my second time down the taller hills I was only falling once or twice. So basically I am a pretty hard core, natural snowboarder. I will give half of the credit to natural "Moon talent" which I am glad to uphold. I had a blast and today the only thing that really hurts are my arms, my legs are perfectly fine. So look at that, I am amazing, if I say so myself!

No comments: