Sunday, October 11, 2009

Halloween Cruise

So I do have something of a life nowadays. Some friends and me got together this weekend and went on a Halloween "Cruise." It's only Provo River and it's more of a small ferry, but still. They have over a hundred jack-o-lanterns carved and lit along the river. And the captain tells stories and pirates come and raid the boat! It's actually more of the Sleepy Hallow story and his sons jumping on, but still it's really cute and family friendly. Plus it's just really relaxing and apparently they do it for Christmas too. Overall, I think the best part was hanging out with people from my ward and getting to know them better. We all really had a blast and later went back to one of the girl's apartment and carved pumpkins and ate caramel apple slices. We just talked all night and had so much fun!!
The Enterance
(I tried to make it look more scary looking.)
Our funny picture.
(It's in sepia because everyone's red eyes looked too scary normally.)
My new friends. It's pretty exciting.

2 comments:

Jeff and Kira said...

This looks fun! And looks like you guys had a pretty awesome group. I didn't even know about this! Jeff and I might have to check it out!

therams said...

A. nice scarf
B. any prospects?