Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Haircut

Well......I did it. I cut my hair. For those of you who don't know me so well, this is a hard decision......for my mother. Luckily, she does not live in the same state as me and hence has no control over my actions. Still, some part of me always feels some dread in going against my mother's wishes. I don't know why she like long hair, but it's been that way since I was a kid....for all my siblings. Just ask my brothers. Anyway, here's the new me. Sorry that pictures aren't so great. I took them with the front camera on my phone which isn't as good as my awesome 8 megapixel camera on the underside of my phone. But still, you get the picture. (Hehe, no pun intended.) Everyone keeps telling me it makes me look more mature. And I'll put up some pictures of it straight as well. I REALLY like it. Its so much easier to do and I think Bryan likes running his fingers through it. Or maybe he just notices that I do it to myself a lot more. Anyway....it totally happened on a whim. I was in the shower and I decided that there was no reason not to do it and I was ready for a change, so yep, I called the salon, made an appointment and told her to chop it off. Funny, I got the same girl who cut my hair for my engagement pictures and she still remembered me. Well, I'm going back to her from now on. So, thank you Kassi!

No comments: