Monday, January 24, 2011

RubberBand & Wings

Well, it has been an eventful weekend! One Friday Nathan, Korina, Bryan and I went to the WSC to see Ryan Shupe & the RubberBand. This is one of Bryan's favorite bands. They started in Utah but have become relatively famous. If anything they are AMAZING musicians!! They are technically a bluegrass group, but they have influence from a few other genres too. They play so many crazy instruments. I would suggest looking them up on Youtube by clicking here. They are really funny. We all really enjoyed ourselves. And you probably can't see, but his 2 year old son is up there too playing his tiny fiddle. Man, if he starting now, he'll probably outshine his dad.

On Saturday I spent all morning cleaning after my run. And sadly the bathroom really needed it. But it's all better now. :) After that Bryan and I just rested I guess you could say. He took a nap and I read my book. But we knew we had to get ready for the basketball game later that night. We invited Nathan over, unluckily Korina had to work, and had wings, lil smokies, chips, queso, salsa and oreos. Perfect for a game day!! Everything turned out great, especially since we won!!

Look, we're a family. And we actually hang out together!! YAY!!

2 comments:

Mary Richardson said...

That band is so cool! Thanks for linking up that video :) It sounds like that would have been a way fun concert to go to! I had about the same food you did for the Superbowl and I sure love it during the game, but the next day after running like 8 miles to run it all off...not so fun! :) Love you gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Yeah that band was pretty awesome and very talented!