Friday, May 10, 2013

Nursery

Well, since it seems that this baby is never coming, I thought I would post the pictures of the nursery while I continued to wait. My original idea was to do a red and grey theme since I already had the red rocking chair, but when we started registering they had all this really cute yellow and grey stuff. I still was probably going to go with the red, but so many people actually got me what I registered for at my baby shower that I didn't need to. The yellow and grey really turned out I think.

I even had my first Ebay purchase with the net canopy. I got it for $5.50 and that includes shipping! It was awesome! I can kinda see why people get addicted to bidding on that site. The anticipation is thrilling!
The red rocking chair is still there, but I think it adds a nice pop of color.
  These ties were actually left over from my baby shower and I think they worked perfectly!
 My crowning achievement. Aunt Becky gave us some old pictures of Bryan as a baby and I suddenly had this idea to blow up the pictures of us and hang them in the room. Aren't we just so darn cute!
So it is a little small, but then again, it is just a baby, right? Now I can't wait to actually put my baby in here.

No comments: