Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Trillionaires!


St. Patrick's Day-Covey Arts Center
Lights! Cameras! Action!
Oh my goodness, this is one of the most entertaining things that I have ever been to. If you like to laugh your head off, this is the place for you! Improv-comedy-(sometimes musical)-theater. Everything is made up on the spot and this show was Shakespearean! I mean, come on, how many of us can talk in Old English and rhyme at the same time out of nowhere. "Oh thou that sittest upon a throne of wit and sarcasm,/ beatest me down until I am neither here nor there/ but am left empty as a black chasm." Seriously, I just made that up, but I still had to sit awhile and think about it. I as props to the cast of Thrillionaires. I would like to thank Anna and Adam for finding them for us and making us join them, even though we are younger and kind of tag along. Still, if any of you come to Provo, I recommend this show as something worth the time, money and pain that you get from laughing so hard!! It was definitely an enjoyable night, even with some of the set-backs, like wrong orders on food and an allergic reaction attack. It was amazing!!

No comments: