Saturday, April 19, 2008

Chicago Caper:

A Night of Mystery......and MURDER!!!!!!!!
The Suspects!

*Harrow, The DA
*"Scoop," The Reporter
*"Socks," The Golfer

*Ernie, The Gambler
*Molly, The Flapper

*"Silky," The Brothel Owner
*Billie, The Baseball Pitcher
The Setting: A Speakeasy, 1928, Chicago
The doorway into the dinner parlor
The Lounge with our booze
The Lounge with silk couches and pillows, very luxurious!

Our amazing dinner with our drinks and fun!!!

Jeff and me...........of course!
Everyone's most favorite and least favorite picture-including me!

So yeah, this is the low-down, this was my apartments Mystery Murder Dinner that we hosted. If I say so myself, it turned out amazing!!!! The whole apartment was transformed into a 1928 Chicago Speakeasy complete with Lounge area, Bar, and Parlor. Everyone dressed up and looking stunning, I must admit I was a little suprised at how seriously the guys took this. We definitely found ourselves a good group, they were almost into it more then we were. Well....okay....they weren't, but come on, we are girls so we are always more into, but considering, they were amazing!!! They even made the dinner, which was roast, and it tasted so good that it reminded me of home. But yes, we had so much fun with our fake booze (root beer, Martinelli's, and water) and our champagne glasses!!! Don't you think that the costumes are extraordinary, and we all got so into our characters!!! It was one of the most fun nights I have ever had!! But yes, I can't write everything down, so if you want to know more, you'll just have to call me because it was AMAZING!!!!!!!! Oh, and if you want to know where all the stuff from our living room went, here it is:

Our bathroom hallway!
P.S. It was me!!! I was the murderer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: