Monday, May 5, 2008

Hockey............who would ever have thought?


I never thought that I would be a girl who liked hockey, but I will admit that lately I have really been into it. Guys around here seem to love it, and so it rubbed off a little, but it hit me hard when I went with friend to a Grizzlies hockey game on saturday!! They are the Utah minor league team and I had a BLAST!! It is so cool to see it live, and the game is so much more intense than a lot of other sports I think. So I spent most of last night, yes a sunday, watching the Stars play their 6th game against the San Jose Sharks in the play-offs. It went into 4 overtimes, but finally we triumphed to win overall and we move on!!! I am so excited for us!! But yes, it is crazy, I never watch sports, but I must admit that I like hockey. Crazy how this world work!!!
For other news, I have started my new job. It's pretty good, although it can get a little boring some of the time. Still I get a free lunch and everyone is really nice, plus I get to be on the internet all day!! Just kidding, I do quite a lot of work actually!! Still the summer is starting off pretty well. I can't wait to make new friends and to have a blast this summer!! It has been kind of weird not having classes and homework though, I will admit. I don't really know what to do with my time at night. Still, I know I will figure out some cool things to do. Already I love going to parks and sitting in the green grass and reading a book in the sunshine...it is glorious!! Overall, I think I am going to like summer in Utah.

No comments: