Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Finally something!!

Me at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building
Jefferson, Sean, Me, Alyse, Adam at the Conference Center
Alyse and Me
Craig's Amazing Cupcakes made by your's truly!!
Sean, Me, Alyse, Adam about to hike the Y

Well, I finally have something to write about on my blog!! I was able to go to the Conference Center this last weekend for Conference with my friends from my ward. I had an amazing time and I feel so spiritually uplifted. I absolutely love the gospel and how it changes my life!! It was truly a wonderful Conference, I'll admit I was crying most of the time. Then a few weeks ago was my friend, Craig's, birthday, so Emily and I made him some cupcakes and apparently they were pretty good. We were too full on icing to actually eat one!! Then last night was the second day of Homecoming Week for BYU, so we went and hiked the Y. I hate that hike, but I made it to the top, so that's all that counts and we were able to light the Y. Overall, I've been having a great time at college, and the schooling isn't going too bad either. I'm actually doing really well, so let's hope that it keeps up!!


1 comment:

therams said...

Holy crap your hair is hecka long! All those years of mom MAKING you keep it long, and look at you now...