Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Parent's Week!

My FHE group and our pumpkins!
I drew the one in the middle. Don't you just love Jack?
Jordan, Mom and Me at the Blue-au!
Us again!!
Em and Me at our Ward Halloween Party!

This last weekend, Mom was able to come and stay with me for Parent's Weekend at BYU. I was so happy that she could come!!! We did so much stuff. We were able to go to Dallin's wedding on Friday (which means I got to skip work and class) and Elder Bednar sealed them, how exciting!! I got to sit near him at the luncheon too, it was pretty cool!! That night Jordan, Mom and me went to the Blue-au and got to see Living Legends perform and eat pretty good food. On Saturday Mom had the graciousness to wake me up absurdly early to run to the store and then to high-tail it up to the Tailgate Party with Vocal Point, donuts and hot chocolate. Then we went to the game and although we won, it was still disappointing! After that, since Mom and Jordan love Italian so much, we went to Gloria's Little Italy and they absolutely loved it!! It is so good!! We played games that night with my roommates, Sister Mitchell and Melissa's finacee, Justin. It was a lot of fun playing Taboo and getting to know everyone. On Sunday we went to my ward and then went to Aunt Colleen's and played with the kids. The next morning Mom had to go, and I was sad to have her leave, although I do love having my bed to myself again. Thanks Mom for coming!!! I love you!!!!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Awwwe. Totally fun! I am totally jealous. :)

Jamie said...

You and anna are great pumpkin carvers if you haven't checked out hers yet you should. Great Job!!!