Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
My FHE group: Me, Russ, Dan, Abbie, Em, Quin
Me as an Evil Fairy!!
Em as a Gypsy!Trying to be serious (like usual) without it working (like usual).

We knew that it was a little early to start dressing up for Halloween, but we have so many other Halloween ideas, that it was the only time that it worked. So, here we are, all crazy like we normally are, and having a blast!! We played Halloween Bingo, also known as Scary, and we made Halloween sugar cookies and decorated them and watched Hocus Pocus. I forgot how much I LOVE that movie! Anyways, as you can see, life is lots of fun, and I'm trying to make the most of it. I hope that you all like my costume as an Evil Fairy. I was going to go with a Good Fairy, but I have more black then white, so it's just the way it turned out. And don't you just love my hair!! I don't think I have ever had so much hairspray in it in my life, but it worked! I wanted it as poofy and crazy as possible. Man, I love Halloween!!

No comments: