Monday, August 22, 2011

Newest Addition

So, Bryan and I have really been wanting this fluffy pillow from Pier 1. It is the softest, most fluffy, bestest pillow ever. (see below) Anyway, it FINALLY went on sale and I told Bryan that he had to go and pick it up after work. So, being the good husband he is, he did. But being the BEST husband ever, he saw this chair and proceeded to hurry home with pictures of it to tell me about it so that I could decide if I wanted it. We've been looking for a chair for a while now, but just haven't found a good deal for one we like. I LOVE that Bryan 1) knows what I like 2) now knows a good deal on furniture when he sees one and 3) lets me buy things. So I saw the pictures and we scurried on back up to Pier 1 (all while having tickets to a movie at the dollar theater in less than half an hour) and bought it on the spot. Yeah, we thought it was that good of a deal. Plus I love the color and shape!!
So now I have a green and red chair next to one another and I love it!! Now I am in the works of getting a fat, squatty red pillow for the green chair to counteract the wonderfully large white one and tie everything together. Which, come by and cuddle with the white one. You'll love it.

3 comments:

Mary Richardson said...

So cute laurel! I love both of the chairs ! you guys did a great job on the red one. I'm very impressed!

Jamie said...

Those are some impressive husband skills for sure!

Heidi J said...

K, don't want to step on any designing toes. I love both chairs and the awesome pillow. And, if you want my opinion (and you don't have to want it), I might get a fabric that pulls the two colors in tie it on the white pillow and the new one, that you could then get in just about any color. The tie could be a simple bow, or a knot on one side with a big colorful button(s) closure on the other, a simple band with either buttons or a little bling, depending, etc, etc. But good eye and YEAH for sales.