Tuesday, September 27, 2011

BYU Football

I just had to blog about how my job can be pretty cool sometimes. We have been doing some advertising with BYUtv and so they gave Dean 2 tickets to the game last Saturday. Since Dean already has season tickets, he gave the tickets to me if I wanted them. They were pretty good seats and they had set up those cushy seat things with the back rests for us. We were also fortunate to sit next to some really cool people--they were so much better than students--and they were all families. It was probably some of the best fun I have ever had at a game.
Then Dean told me to get in contact with Aaron, our Concessions Manager (who I know really well), and ask him for some vouchers. It took a little while to find him in the stadium, but we did and he was awesome enough to give us all the yellowy-orange and red vouchers. The red ones are for the subcontractors (things like Costa Vida) and are redeemed for $10.00, while the yellowy-orange ones are for BYU Concessions for $3.50. We had somewhere around $60 to spend all for free! We had so much food it was ridiculous and we shared some of our fries with the kids from the family we sat next to. And we WON!!!! It was so great! And all because I have a pretty darn good job!

No comments: